Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne pasta with meat sauce recipe. You can cook penne pasta with meat sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Provide of pasta.
- Use of ground beef.
- Provide of extra virgin oil.
- Take of large onion chopped.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of basil.
- Provide of thyme.
- Get of oregano.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of canned chunky tomatoes.
- Get of sugar.
- Provide of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Cook the penne pasta: Heat to boiling a large pot with 4 quarts of water in it. Once the water is boiling, salt it with 2 Tbsp of salt. Once the water returns to a boil add the pasta to the pot. Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil. Put the timer on for 8-10 minutes, or whatever your pasta package says is appropriate for al dente (cooked but still a little firm). Drain..
- Sauté onions, garlic, with seasonings: Once you've started to heat the water, start working on the sauce. Heat olive oil in a very large skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, oregano and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened. Add the garlic, thyme, season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute, until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef: Heat a large cast iron pan on high heat. Salt the bottom of the pan generously. Once the pan is hot, break up small chunks of ground beef and add them to the pan, without stirring. (You may need to work in batches; do not crowd the pan.) You want the meat to get well browned..
- Add beef and tomato sauce to onions: Use a slotted spoon to lift the meat from the cast iron pan and add it to the pan with the seasoned onions. Add tomato sauce. Use the edge of your metal spatula to break up the bigger chunks of meat into smaller pieces. Add basil. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Bring to a simmer on low heat, let cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes..
- Adjust seasonings and add the pasta: Once the sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, adjust seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a little more sugar if the sauce is too acidic. Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately..
If you find this Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.