Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gajar chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in indian bread recipe. To make gajar chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in indian bread you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread:
- Provide of Gajar Chunda.
- Prepare of carrot (gajar).
- Take of sugar.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Prepare of jeera(cumin seeds).
- You need of saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need of chat masala.
- Prepare of salt and black salt.
- Provide of water.
- Take of Oats beans aloo tikki.
- Prepare of oats.
- Prepare of bread.
- Get of beans.
- Take of boiled and mashed aloo.
- Prepare of kasuri methi.
- Provide of green chilli.
- Take of jeera(cumin seeds).
- You need of saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need of Ghee.
- Prepare of Fig chutney.
- Prepare of fresh figs.
- You need of sugar.
- Use of chilli powder.
- Provide of chat masala.
- You need of jeera (cumin seeds).
- Prepare of saunf(fennel seeds).
- Get of salt.
- Provide of Roti.
Steps to make Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread:
- First roast jeera and saunf and grind into coarse powder keep aside. Grate carrot add chilli powder sugar salt black salt and chat masala and marinate for ten mins. Heat a pan add 2 teaspoon water then add marinated carrot to it add jeera saunf powder and cook till soft..
- First grind oats and bread to a fine powder keep aside. Now add oil to a pan heat it add jeera saunf and let it crackle. Now add hing and chopped beans with salt and cook well. Once cooked add mashed aloo kasuri methi with sprinkle of water and sauté for two mins. Cool make into disc and coat it with bread crumbs oats mixture and shallow fry with ghee till golden brown on both sides.Do not use oil it will not be tasty..
- Fig chutney Cut the figs into quarters, take a pan add the fig little water around 2 spoons then add sugar cook for 5 mins or till soft then add chilli powder chat masala. Now roast jeera and saunf and crush it with into coarse powder.Add this to the figs add a pinch of salt and cook for another two mins..
- Layering :First layer a roti with tikki then place a roti on the tikki and layer with carrot Chunda on top of this layer with another roti and top it off with fig chutney and serve with orange..
If you find this Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.