How to Make Ultimate Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. You can have mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 using 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Take 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- Prepare of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Prepare of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Use of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- You need 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Use of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Get 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Prepare 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Use of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- You need of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Use 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- You need 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Prepare 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Use 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Use of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Get of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Prepare of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- Take of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- Use of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- You need 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Use of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Use of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- Get of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Prepare of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Get of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Use 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Get 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- Take 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- You need 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Use 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- Provide 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- Get 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Use of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Prepare 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Provide of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.