Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet recipe. To cook roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- You need 2 T of EVOO or coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- Take 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of med. sweet potato, cubed.
- Use 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 12 oz of precooked ham, cubed.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Use 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large ovenproof skillet heat oil. Cook onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet potato and salt. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sprouts and mushrooms soften..
- Stir in ham. Use spoon to form four evenly spaced wells in mixture. Crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, until egg white cooks..
If you find this Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.