Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat in black gravy (rawon) recipe. To cook meat in black gravy (rawon) you need 40 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Prepare 600 gr of beef (brisket), diced.
- Take 3 tbsp of tamarind water.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 3/4 tbsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- Get 1 1/2 l of water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- You need 7 of shallots.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of Kluwek, break open the shell and remove it.
- Use 6 pcs of candlenut, toasted.
- Get 3 of red chilies.
- Get 4 segment of ginger.
- Provide 2 segment of turmeric.
- Take 1 segment of kencur.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of coriander, toasted.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin, roasted.
- Prepare of ADDITIONAL SEASONING:.
- Take 1 thumb of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 3 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 stalks of scallions, cut into 1 cm.
- You need of SAMBAL (puree):.
- Take 5 of red peppers, boiled.
- Use 10 of cayenne peppers, boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- You need 3 of salted eggs, cut into 2.
- Take 2 of limes, cut to taste.
- Use 1 stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 50 gr of short sprouts.
- Use 2 tbsp of shallot, fried.
- You need to taste of White rice.
- You need to taste of Jerk meat.
- Get to taste of Prawn crackers.
- Take to taste of Sambal.
Steps to make Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Stir-fry spices until fragrant – on low fire. Add ginger, bay leaves, lemon grass and lime leaves..
- Add the beef, tamarind, sugar, bouillon powder and brown sugar. Cook until the meat changes color, cover the pan during cooking so the meat quickly cooks and the flavors mingle (be careful not to char)..
- Add water and scallions, and cook until boiling. Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Rawon should be served while warm along with its complemenst..
- NOTE : Kepayang, kluwek, keluwek, keluak, or kluak (Pangium edule Reinw. ex Blume) including achariaceae parts – first entered in flacourtiaceae, is a tree-shaped plant that grows wild or semi-wild. Keluwek seeds used as seasoning in the kitchen for Indonesian cuisine that has black color : rawon, brongkos, as well as konro soups..
If you find this Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.