Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kunafa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kunafa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kunafa recipe. You can have kunafa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kunafa:
- Provide 200 gm of Seviya(fine).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Provide 2 of cheese cubes.
- Take 4 tsp of Butter.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare As needed of drops of lime juice.
Steps to make Kunafa:
- Roast seviya and mix will2 TSP Butter, spread over a non stick pan greased with butter..
- Boil milk add corn flour and(amul cheese cubes) grated cheese,4tsp sugar optional.cook it to thick runny liquid.pour this liquid over seviya (vermicelli). Cover with remaining seviya,cover and cook,when it turn dark change the side by flipping in a plate,and placing the uncooked side down in the pan,make thick sugar syrup,with water, rosewater and few drops of lime juice.pour it over the seviya.serve hot or cold..
- Cover and cook the seviya.
If you find this Kunafa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.