Steps to Prepare Homemade CC'S fall spiced pancakes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CC'S fall spiced pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CC'S fall spiced pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cc's fall spiced pancakes recipe. You can have cc's fall spiced pancakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare CC'S fall spiced pancakes:
- Provide 1 cup of flour (I used self rising).
- Use 1 cup of milk (I used 2%).
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice.
- Provide 2 of to 3 shakes cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Instructions to make CC'S fall spiced pancakes:
- In a bowl mix milk and lemon juice set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter than add to milk and lemon juice. Add egg and mix together..
- Add wet and dry ingredients together until smooth and then shake in pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, mix some more. (I kept the milk near by because my batter was to thick at first).
- Heat pan on medium heat not to high so your pancakes don't burn. Use oil or pam spray in pan as well to prevent sticking..
- Add batter to heated pan do not flip until you see bubbles the more bubbles the better. Just lift to make sure its not burning..
- Cook until done I usually poke the middle to make sure it's cooked all the way…
- Put on your favorite plate top with a pat of butter and more pumpkin pie spice.. drizzle with agave syrup & enjoy! !.
If you find this CC'S fall spiced pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.