Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pineapple chicken recipe. You can have grilled pineapple chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Pineapple chicken:
- You need 22 pounds of chicken legs and thighs.
- Get 20 ounces of crushed pineapple and its juices.
- Use 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground sage.
- You need 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
Instructions to make Grilled Pineapple chicken:
- Mix all the spices and sugar rub on each piece of chicken. Cover both sides..
- Put into zip lock bags add the crushed pineapple. Squeeze all the air out of the bags put into the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat grill. I used charcoal and oak wood..
- Grill the chicken turning till done. If too thick finish in oven about 400° Fahrenheit till done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.