Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Pork (pernil) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Pork (pernil) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pork (pernil) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pork (pernil) recipe. You can cook roasted pork (pernil) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Pork (pernil):
- Get of Pork Shoulder, butt or leg (5-10 lbs).
- You need of Marinade.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use of Sazon culantro y achiote.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare of Sofrito (see recipe).
- Use of Cumin.
- Use of Oregano.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- Use of Adobo Goya.
Steps to make Roasted Pork (pernil):
- Make finger sized holes all over pork..
- Place marinade ingredients in food processor until a smooth paste is reached..
- Cover pork in marinade especially inside holes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, remove from refrigerator and let stand room temp for an hour..
- Place in oven , covered, 400°F degrees for 1 hr. Turn pork over and cook 1 hr per pound on 350°F . Remove cover and place skin side up, broil until skin is crunchy. (10-15 min).
- Remove and let it rest 30-60 min before cutting. Enjoy, goes perfect with Arroz con Gandules. ( see recipe) Buen Provecho.
If you find this Roasted Pork (pernil) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.