Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chardonnay Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chardonnay Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chardonnay chicken recipe. You can cook chardonnay chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chardonnay Chicken:
- Provide 4 of Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter, divded.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Thinly Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Finely Chopped Shallots.
- You need 1 cup of Chardonnay or other dry white wine.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Chardonnay Chicken:
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap; pound to ½-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms and shallots to pan; sautè 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; add stock. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced to one cup (about 10 minutes). Cut remaining 1 tablespoon butter into small pieces. Remove pan from heat. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley..
If you find this Chardonnay Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.