Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mimi's meatballs, potatoes & collards recipe. To make mimi's meatballs, potatoes & collards you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of medium onions chopped.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need of potatoes cubed.
- Take of meatballs (frozen or homemade).
- You need of collards chopped.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- Take of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Prepare of fresh oregano.
- Use of cayenne.
Steps to make Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards:
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil. Add onions and saute until softened. Stir in garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Add stock and potatoes. Stir occasionally over medium heat until potatoes are softened, about 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked meatballs, collard greens, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and cayenne. Allow flavors to meld and greens to wilt, about 15 minutes. Season to taste. To serve, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles..
If you find this Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.