Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kid-friendly bacon brussel sprouts recipe. To make kid-friendly bacon brussel sprouts you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 2 lb of Brussel Sprouts.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Bacon.
- Take 1 of Salt, pepper & onion powder to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 clove of garlic sliced long ways.
Instructions to make Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts:
- Chop bacon into small chunks. Cook half way through in skillet on stove. Set aside..
- Clean Brussel sprouts and slice in half long ways. Place in foil cooking pan or Pyrex type pan..
- Add salt, pepper and onion powder to taste. Sprinkle chopped garlic throughout Brussel sprouts. Mix all these ingredients well..
- Now add in the semi-cooked bacon to the mixture..
- Cook at 350°F for 45 minutes til Brussel sprouts are tender and you'll have a recipe even your kids will enjoy!.
If you find this Kid-Friendly Bacon Brussel Sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.