Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate chip cheesecake squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip cheesecake squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cheesecake squares recipe. To make chocolate chip cheesecake squares you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate chip cheesecake squares:
- Use 2 of rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need 3 of 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 oz of candy toppings (M&M's, toffee bits, reeses pieces, etc.).
Instructions to make Chocolate chip cheesecake squares:
- preheat oven to 350°F. line foil lasagna pan with parchment paper so it overhangs on the short ends..
- press 1 roll of cookie dough on the bottom of the pan. Covering the parchment paper.
- mix cream cheese and sugar. add eggs, then vanilla extract. pour mixture over the cookie crust and smooth with a spatula..
- crumble 2nd roll of cookie dough over top of mixture to cover surface.
- top with any candy you like.
- bake for 50-60 mins. remove from oven and let cool.
- place in freezer until frozen..
- lift paper to remove from pan and cut into handful squares or bit sized minis..
If you find this Chocolate chip cheesecake squares recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.