Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baharat Pork and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baharat Pork and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baharat Pork and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baharat pork and rice recipe. To make baharat pork and rice you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baharat Pork and Rice:
- You need of Ground Pork.
- Take of rice.
- Provide of Chicken Stock.
- Provide of Baharat Seasoning.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Sazon Seasoning.
- Prepare of Chopped Frozen Broccoli.
- You need of corn starch slurry.
Instructions to make Baharat Pork and Rice:
- Add rice, crushed red pepper flakes, 1 tsp garlic powder and chicken stock to the rice cooker. If your rice cooker has a steaming basket add the broccoli now, otherwise thaw in the microwave and mix into the rice when it's done..
- Add a little oil to a large skillet and put in the ground pork, baharat seasoning and 1 tsp garlic powder..
- Use a spatula to break up the pork into as fine of pieces as possible making sure the spices are well mixed throughout..
- Mix up the cornstarch slurry and add to the pork. Turn the heat up a bit to make sure the slurry bubbles lightly to thicken and the raw taste cooks out..
- Once the pork and cornstarch has come together to the desired consistency spoon over the rice and broccoli..
If you find this Baharat Pork and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.