Recipe of Quick Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade strawberry shortcakes recipe. To make homemade strawberry shortcakes you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Get 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Use 2 of &1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Take of lemon zest.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 2 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Get pinch of salt and 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Take 4 ounces of cold butter – cubed.
- Take of Topping:.
- Take 3 cups of sliced fresh strawberries.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Get of whipped cream.
Steps to make Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Preheat iven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a food processor. Add cold butter and pulse a few times. Blend in butter till you have tiny pieces of butter through the flour. Stir in milk. (You can do this is a bowl by hand if you do not have a food processor). Blend together..
- Drop dough onto prepared pan. I used a #16 scoop. Sprinkle with coarse sugar and lemon zest. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly Brown..
- Combine sliced strawberries , sugar , lemon zest and let sit at room temperature. NOTE: If you do not have any buttermilk place 1 Tablespoon lemon juice in measuring cup and add milk. Set aside..
If you find this Homemade Strawberry Shortcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.