Steps to Prepare Award-winning italian meat and potato casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect italian meat and potato casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect italian meat and potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to italian meat and potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meat and potato casserole recipe. You can cook italian meat and potato casserole using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make italian meat and potato casserole:
- Take of turkey meat.
- Get of potatoes.
- Provide of chopped green pepper.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Prepare of bread.
- You need of frozen spinach.
- Take of creole seasoning.
- Use of italian seasoning.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take of cream of celery.
- Take of black beans.
- Use of sour cream.
Steps to make italian meat and potato casserole:
- preheat oven to 350.
- put potatoes in sandwich bags and heat in oven two small ones at a time for about 3:30 minutes.
- sautee spinach, onions, green peppers.
- cook turkey or beef in separate pot until brown. drain meat. season meat to your liking.
- mix sour cream in with black beans(drained).
- create layers in a large pan starting with the potatoes that have been cooked. make sure to slice them..
- add meat on top of potatoes spread evenly.
- put black bean mixture on top spread evenly.
- on top of beans put the spinach mixture on and spread evenly. add seasoning(italitan,creole,salt and pepper).
- put cream of celery on top of that spread evenly. to make creamier add 2 cans instead of 1.
- lastly place slices of bread on top and sprinkle cheese over the bread.
- since you already cooked the potatoes leave in only until the cheese melts then serve..
- it may seem like a lot of steps but they are simple and quick.
If you find this italian meat and potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.