Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen lime tarts with kiwi recipe. To cook frozen lime tarts with kiwi you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi:
- Take 1 cup of ginger snap cookies, crushed (or your favorite cookie!).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of lime greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced and zested.
- Provide 2 of or 3 drops green food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi, sliced.
Instructions to make Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi:
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into a lined muffin pan and press down to make a firm crust. (I use parchment muffin cups, these things rule!).
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar, juice, zest and food coloring..
- Spoon lime mixture into the muffin cups on top of crust. Top with lime zest and kiwi slice..
- Freeze for 2 or 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!.
If you find this Frozen Lime Tarts with Kiwi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.