Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filet mignon w/ bacon-wrapped shrimp over spiced bok choy recipe. You can cook filet mignon w/ bacon-wrapped shrimp over spiced bok choy using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy:
- Provide of Steak.
- Provide 4 (14 oz) of Filet Mignon.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Thyme.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
- Take 14 of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Use 14 Slices of Bacon.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Spiced Bok Choy.
- Use 1 lb of baby bok choy.
- Get 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Beef Broth.
- Use 6 of sweet pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, sliced.
- Get 1 of poblano pepper, sliced.
- Take 1/8 of cp green onion.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Get 1/8 of cp cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy:
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides. When oil is just about to smoke, add steak. Cook until very seared, about 5 minutes, then flip and add butter and thyme. Baste with butter and cook another 5 minutes..
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until cooked to your liking, about 5 minutes for medium rare. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before slicing..
- Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel. Mix paprika, salt, and pepper together and season both sides of shrimp. Wrap half cooked bacon around shrimp and hold it with half toothpicks. In a skillet with medium heat. Add oil. Sauté until nice golden brown (about 3min) and flip over. Continue to sauté. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Trim the ends of the bok choy. Wash, pat dry with paper towels, and then set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until soft, and then add the bok choy. Cook for 1 minute, or until the bok choy just starts to wilt..
- Stir in the oyster sauce, beef broth, and peppers, onions, cilantro, and green onion (reserve 1/4 green onion for garnish) and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through..
- Place Spiced Bok Choy on bottom. Cut filet in half or in slices. Remove toothpicks and too with bacon wrapped shrimp. Garnish with remaining green onion..
- (Half cut is shown at Medium Rare; Slices shown are Rare).
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Filet Mignon w/ Bacon-wrapped Shrimp over Spiced Bok Choy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.