Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best chocolate chip cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cheesecake recipe. You can cook chocolate chip cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare chocolate chip cheesecake:
- Provide 1 packages of digestive biscuits, crashed.
- Use 5 tbsp of nutella.
- Get 500 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1 envelope of lemon jelly.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 3 envelope of bird's dream topping.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of caramel syrup.
- Prepare 250 grams of whipping cream.
- Get 1 of chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, & little for decor.
Steps to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- combine the biscuits with nutella using your hands. put them in the form and press them with the back of a spoon..
- put a little caramel syrup on top of biscuits..
- put jelly in the hot water, mix well and let it cool..
- put the milk in a bowl, add all the drean topping and beat with mixer or wire still gets creamy..
- add the jelly water and mix..
- add the cream cheese and mix good still combine..
- put the cream on top of the biscuits, put a little caramel syrup on top and a thin layer of chocolate chips..
- beat the whipping cream still is ready and creamy, add the cocoa and mix a little. put this mixture on top of the chocolate chips layer..
- decorate with cocoa powder and chocolate chips or pecans..
If you find this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.