Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade soft pretzels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade soft pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade soft pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade soft pretzels recipe. To make homemade soft pretzels you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade soft pretzels:
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour and more for dusting.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Steps to make Homemade soft pretzels:
- Mix the milk, sugar and yeast together and leave it to rest for about 10 mins.
- After 10 mins add the butter, salt and half of the flour mix and add the remaining flour to form a dough.
- Dust your kitchen slab and knead for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the dough into an oiled bowl for an hour or until double its size.
- Cut ur dough into 6 pieces roll each into 30inches and make a pretzel submerge into ur water and soda solution and then put on a greased baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix ur one cup of water(boiled) and baking soda mix until it is dissolved.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then brush it with ur melted butter and enjoy.
If you find this Homemade soft pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.