Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake cupcakes recipe. To cook strawberry shortcake cupcakes you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes:
- Provide of vanilla cupcakes.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Take of strawberry filling.
- Provide 2 cup of strawberries, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get of whipped cream frosting.
- Get 1 cup of cold heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes:
- Begin by making the strawberry filling. Heat the strawberries in a heavy saucepan over medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in the sugar and cornstarch, and stir for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool..
- While the filling cools, make the cupcakes. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar..
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl mix together all dry cupcake ingredients..
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add the buttermilk, and mix until well combined..
- Fill 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups about 3/4 from the top. Bake for 18-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cupcakes cool on a wire rack. Remove the center of each cupcake with a small round cookie cutter or corer, saving the removed piece..
- Fill each cupcake with strawberry filling and replace the piece of cupcake that was removed..
- To make the whipped cream frosting, simply beat all ingredients together until stiff peaks form. It helps to put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 15 to 30 minutes before using. This way, all ingredients stay cold. Refrigerate the whipped cream if not using immediately..
- Using a knife, frost the cupcakes with whipped cream, and garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry..
- Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator until ready to eat..
If you find this Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.