Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Chana Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Chana Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry chana masala recipe. You can have dry chana masala using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry Chana Masala:
- Get of boiled chickpea.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Get of hot red chilli broken into two.
- You need of grated garlic.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Get of chopped green coriander.
- Get of hing powder.
- You need of chat masala powder.
- You need of fried cum powder.
- Prepare of mustard oil.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Dry Chana Masala:
- Take a pan. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds to splutter. Then add hing, chopped onion, grated garlic and broken red chilli. Saute till the onion becomes golden brown and the aroma of grated garlic marked out. Mix now the boiled chickpea. Add turmeric powder, salt, chat masala, fried cumin powder. Cook in low flame for 3 to 4 minutes. Then garnish and mix chopped coriander and serve..
If you find this Dry Chana Masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.