Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and steak stir fry recipe. To make easy chicken and steak stir fry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- Provide of Stir fry ingredients.
- Take 1 package of stir fry steak (flank).
- Get 2 of boneless chicken breasts (split).
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Take 10-15 of baby carrots.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves minced (you can also use dry minced garlic).
- Use of Olive oil (for sautéing vegetables).
- Prepare Squeeze of butter.
- Get of Stir fry sauce ingredients.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 of soy sauce.
- Get 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need of Meat marinade.
- You need of Island teriyaki sauce.
Steps to make Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry:
- Chop your carrots, onion, and peppers into small diced pieces..
- Add a little olive oil to a deep large frying pan or wok then add the vegetables and cook on medium high until they are tender..
- While the veggies are cooking, cut your chicken and steak into bite size pieces keeping the meats seperate..
- Once the veggies are tender enough, add the chicken broth, water and soy sauce to the vegetables and bring to a low boil. Stirring occasionally..
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- In another bowl combine the steak and the island teriyaki sauce to marinade it..
- Pour the chicken and marinade into a seperate deep frying pan and cook until chicken is done. Medium heat. When chicken is fully cooked, pour into wok with the sautéed vegetables..
- Pour the steak and marinade into the same frying pan the chicken was cooked in and simply brown the steak. Do not overcook the steak because it will continue cooking when added to the stir fry mixture. Pour the steak into the stir fry mixture..
- Add the minced garlic, squeeze butter and honey to stir fry mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly..
- Bring the stir fry to a low boil and add the cornstarch for thickening. The mixture will be quite soupy at first, but just have patience and add more cornstarch if you need to. Combine with rice if you wish and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Steak Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.