Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chana masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana masala recipe. To make chana masala you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana masala:
- Use of chickpeas.
- Use of medium sized onions.
- Provide of medium sized tomato.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Use of ginger piece.
- You need of green chillies.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- Take of chana masala any.
- Get of kasori methi.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Take of anardana.
- Use of black salt.
- Take of carrom seeds.
- Provide of red chilli.
- Get of Whole garam masala for spluter(e.g bay leaf,cumin seeds,cardmom).
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of oil.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Chopped green coriander.
Steps to make Chana masala:
- Soak chickpeas for 8-9 hrs, then wash properly and boil it in for 3- 4 whistles..
- Grind tomato,onion, garlic, ginger,and green chillies.
- Now heat pan crackle all whole garam masala add paste saute fora5_6 min stir occasionally. Add coriander, garam masala, turmeric,red chilli powder Cook till it leaves oil now add boil chickpeas c cook for 2 more min then add chhola masala, black salt, carom seeds, anardana and salt and add water as needed..
- Boil for 10-12 mins now add kassori methi rubbed and chopped green coriander. Chana masala is ready for serve with rice, chapati or bhatura.
If you find this Chana masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.