Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smothered pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To make smothered pork chops you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered pork chops:
- Use of Flour.
- You need of Sazon.
- You need of Adobo.
- Get of Flour.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Boneless pork chops.
- Use of Water.
Instructions to make Smothered pork chops:
- Clean pork chops.
- Season in ziplock with sazon and abobo I put 2 shakes of adobo and 1 season packet of sazon to mine and I shake the bag to coat it.
- Add flour to ziplock enough to cover pork chops evenly I just shake the bag and pour like a cup of flour in the ziplock.
- Take a pan with oil halfway in it make sure the pan you use is oven safe cause you will be using the oven too.Heat oil and fry pork chops 10 mins each side.
- After it is fried on each side take a ham season pack can use chicken too I just didn't have it. Make a empty spot in middle of pan leave pork chops in the pan add the 1 season pack of ham or chicken flavor packet and a hand full of flour can do 2 and add 3 shakes of flour mix it in the middle first than mix all in pan even around pork chops.
- After that add a 8 oz cup water to it still mixing let simmer.
- Once simmer put oven to 400 put pan in let bake at 400 for 20mins than done.
If you find this Smothered pork chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.