Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect North Indian famous Chana masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to North Indian famous Chana masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to north indian famous chana masala recipe. To make north indian famous chana masala you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook North Indian famous Chana masala:
- You need of channa.
- Prepare of onions sliced.
- Use of tomatoes sliced.
- Provide of ginger.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Get of garam masala.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- Take of dry mango powder.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Take of cardamom.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Take of coriander leaves.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make North Indian famous Chana masala:
- Initially soak the channas in water for about 8 hours..
- In a pressure cooker add the soaked channas and leave 4-5 whistles to cook on medium flame..
- Next step is to heat a pan/kadaai, add 2 teaspoon of oil, 2 onions sliced and all the essential ingredients given above and roast them for 3 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes to it. Close it with a lid and cook for 7 minutes..
- Then turn off the stove, grind the mixture to a fine paste. Next heat a kadaai add 2 teaspoon oil, 1 cinnamon, 1 bayleaf, 2 cloves, 2 cardamom, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 2 green chillies. Then add the grinded masala paste, channas and salt as per taste..
- Cover with a lid and allow it to cook for 7-8 minutes in medium flame. Finally add some coriander leaves and chopped onion to design masala. Hot and spicy chanamasala is ready to serve hot..
If you find this North Indian famous Chana masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.