Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pretzels recipe. To cook soft pretzels you need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft Pretzels:
- Use 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 170 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 25 grams of Salted butter (at room temperature).
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil (for greasing the bowl).
- Take 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt, seasonings etc..
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon Baking soda.
Instructions to make Soft Pretzels:
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, coarse salt and the lukewarm water. Sprinkle in the dry yeast and let it sit for 5-10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, roughly mix the bread flour and the cake flour, add pre-risen yeast from Step 1 and mix until just about combined..
- When lumps start to form, add room temperature butter and knead until it holds together..
- Move the dough to a working table and knead it until smooth about 5-8 minutes (Since it does not stick to your hands, dusting flour is not necessary)..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, make it into a round shape. Place it into a greased bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, then let it rise in a warm area for about 45 minutes..
- Once the size has doubled, punch it down to remove the air. Divide the dough into quarters..
- Using your palm, roll out the dough into a thin line about 40-50 cm long. Twist it to make pretzel shapes..
- Place the dough onto parchment paper. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200℃ and bring water to a boil in a large saucepan..
- Add baking soda into the boiling water (Be careful as water may splash out), gently drop the Step 8 dough. Boil the dough about 30 seconds on each side..
- Place dough onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Mix 1/2 tablespoon water with the beaten egg and brush it onto the dough, then sprinkle on sea salt or any other seasoning that you prefer..
- Bake them for 20～25minutes in a 200℃ oven (Be care to adjust the baking time for the type of the oven you have)..
- Bake them until golden brown, and you're done! It is delicious either as it is or with some mustard!.
- These were mini-sized pretzels that each used half the amount of dough (makes 8 of them). I wrapped in some chopped jalapeño pepper and some cheese..
- Melted cheese inside the hot pretzel makes it taste great! Pungently spicy jalapeño goes really well with beer!.
If you find this Soft Pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.