Steps to Make Award-winning Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) recipe. To make fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Get of rice (red rice).
- Provide of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Take of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Get of red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of green peppers, thinly sliced.
- Provide of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Use of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- Take of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide of salty soy sauce.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take of broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- Use of salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Get of GROUND SPICES:.
- Prepare of shallots.
- Provide of garlic.
- You need of cayenne peppers.
- Get of COMPLEMENTS:.
- You need of chicken, fried and shredded.
- Prepare of fried egg (sunny).
- Provide of prawn crackers.
- Take of fried onions.
- Provide of Chives/Kucai.
Steps to make Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..
If you find this Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.