Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect tomato fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best tomato fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tomato fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato fried rice recipe. You can have tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make tomato fried rice:
- You need of Main ingredient.
- Prepare of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- Get of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- Provide of or medium tomatoes.
- Get of cabbage.
- Use of onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of ham.
- Prepare of sausage.
- You need of eggs.
- Use of more or less sugar.
- Take of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken..
- You need of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
Steps to make tomato fried rice:
- chop cabbage to thin slices..
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic..
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it..
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices..
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown..
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces ..
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan..
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added..
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour.
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan..
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out..
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!.
If you find this tomato fried rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.