Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kala chana masala/black chanamasala recipe. To make kala chana masala/black chanamasala you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala:
- Take of Black Channa.
- Take of Oil.
- Use of Onion medium sized, finely chopped.
- Get of Tomato medium sized finely chopped.
- You need of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Use of Garlic finely chopped.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Rock salt.
- Provide of Chana masala powder.
- Get of Garam masala.
- You need of Jeera.
- You need of Hing.
- You need of chilli powder.
Steps to make Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala:
- Soak chanaovernight and keep it ready..
- Add 4 spoons oil in a pressure cooker and splutter jeera. Then add finely chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for 1 minute..
- Add onions and fry till golden brown..
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes, rock salt and a pinch of turmeric powder and cook till tomatoes turn mushy.
- Then add 2 spoons chilli powder and half a spoon of hing powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chana and coat the gravy over the chana and add 2 cups of water..
- Pressure cook for 10 whistles and open the lid after pressure settles down. Add chana masala powder and garam masala powder and coriander leaves and stir and turn off the flame. Note: If there is excess water after removing the lid, cook till all the water is evaporated by keeping the cooker open without lid and finally add garam masala powder, chana masala powder and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti, phulkas, chapathis, pooris and bhutaras..
If you find this Kala Chana Masala/Black Chanamasala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.