Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) recipe. You can have carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Prepare of carrot koftas.
- You need of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Get of gram (besan/garbanzo/chick pea) flour.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of garam masala.
- Use of dried chilli flakes.
- You need of turmeric.
- Get of (gluten free – if necessary) baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of sauerkraut sauce.
- Provide of Indian curry paste (I used korma paste).
- Get of tomato paste/purée.
- You need of hot tamarind sauce or HP sauce.
- Provide of maybe more – water.
- Take of sauerkraut.
Steps to make Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Mix all the kofta ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky soft mixture.
- Heat oil (canola/groundnut/vegetable oil) for deep frying to 180 C.
- In a skillet, fry the paste to release its spices, about a minute.
- Add the tomato paste add stir in.
- Add the water a quarter cup at a time to make a gravy, followed by the tamarind sauce.
- Add the sauerkraut and mix in.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat, adding tbsp's of water if getting too dry.
- Meanwhile use two spoons to shape small bite size amounts of the carrot mixture into balls and carefully drop them into the hot oil.
- Fry the carrot koftas for about 3 or 4 minutes, or until they are browned and crispy.
- Drain the koftas of oil, then mix them into the sauce.
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.