Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best English tea infused shortbread cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English tea infused shortbread cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to english tea infused shortbread cookies recipe. To make english tea infused shortbread cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook English tea infused shortbread cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of tspn vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 of fennel seeds powder.
- Get 1/2 of tspn cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Get Leaves of 1 English tea bag(any brand).
- Use 1/2 of tspn green cardamom powder.
Instructions to make English tea infused shortbread cookies:
- Beat butter, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, cardamom, and tea leaves. Mix well.
- Add to butter mixture and beat on low speed until blended..
- Set 1-tbsp. balls of dough 1 in. apart on sheets and flatten them slightly.
- Bake until cookies are light golden for 10-12 minutes at 180 degree celcius.
- Store airtight..
- Tips: you may choose to add white Choco chips to the dough before baking for extra sweetness.
If you find this English tea infused shortbread cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.