Recipe of Speedy menudo
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect menudo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best menudo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to menudo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menudo recipe. You can have menudo using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook menudo:
- Provide of menudo regular cut into small chunks.
- You need of patas de rez (skinned and cut cow feet ).
- Get of librillo amosoum tripe.
- Provide of panal honey comb tripe.
- You need of handfull japonés dried chiles.
- Use of handful dried chiles de arbol.
- Provide of dried new mexico chiles.
- You need of dried California chile pods.
- Take of dried chile ancho.
- Provide of salt to taste.
- Prepare of garlic cloves peeled.
- You need of onion cut into 4 pieces.
- Provide of dried crushed mexican oregano ( u can use more or less per your taste ).
- Use of FOR TOPPINGS( ALL OPTIONAL).
- Provide of fresh cut lime wedges.
- Use of chopped cilantro.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Take of oregano.
- Use of salsa of ur choice ( normally a red salsa like salsa de hormiga ).
- Get of crushed chile flakes.
Instructions to make menudo:
- clean all tripes and feet thouroghly and put in a large pot filled 3/4 with water, add onion and salt to taste let cook for about 3-4 hrs the tripe will become tender and less chewy..
- in another pot add water and dried chiles and cook until tender. Add to blender with garlic and blend on high until very smooth, after the tripe has cooked about 2-2/12 hrs add salsa from blender to big pot..
- add oregano and let continue cooking, this is also a good time to taste for salt..
- after the complete cooking time has passed turn heat off and let stand a few minutes then serve into deep bowl and top as desired with the toppings listed above. Serve with heated tortillas, tortilla chips or tostada shells..
If you find this menudo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.