Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried blue catfish with coconut rice (nasi uduk) recipe. To make fried blue catfish with coconut rice (nasi uduk) you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk):
- Prepare 4 Lb of Blue Catfish.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oil cooking.
- Take of Salt-Pepper.
- Prepare of ✨Coconut Rice✨.
- You need 400 ML of Coconut Milk.
- Use 4 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Get 2-3 of Pandan leaves.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt (as you need).
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Chicken Flavor Bouillon (Optional).
- You need 3 of Thin slices Galangal.
- Prepare 3 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 2 of Lemongrass.
- Take 3 Cup of Water.
Instructions to make Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk):
- Prepare the blue catfish by cutting it into small pieces. Squeeze in the juice of 1 whole lemon onto the catfish then season it with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry the catfish 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until it’s crispy as desired..
- To cook the coconut rice, place all of the ingredients in a rice cooker pot and cook until ready. Stir the rice in the rice cooker and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving. Remove the lemongrass, pandan, ginger, bay leaves and galangal..
- It is traditional to shape the rice and put it alongside the fried catfish, fried tofu, broccoli, fried eggs and cucumber. Sprinkle fried shallot on top of the rice. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.