Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese style tofu & shrimp with fermented bean paste recipe. You can cook chinese style tofu & shrimp with fermented bean paste using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- Use 300 g of White Tofu.
- Get 250 g of Shrimp (Medium Size).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 3 Cloves of Shallots.
- Take 3 of Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- Use 3 of Red Chilli Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Green Onion (Optional).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Take 1 Tsp of White Pepper (Ground).
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- You need 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
Steps to make Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo.
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel..
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste..
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes..
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again..
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth..
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl.
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot..
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^.
If you find this Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.