Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Beef noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef noodles recipe. To make simple beef noodles you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef noodles:
- Get 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Get 6-8 of Star anise.
- Take 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- Get 2 cup of Water.
- Use 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- Use 3 of Spring onion.
- Take 3 of Poi choy.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- Get of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- Use of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Steps to make Simple Beef noodles:
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
If you find this Simple Beef noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.