Recipe of Favorite Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese bbq ground beef & rice recipe. You can have chinese bbq ground beef & rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice:
- Take 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Take 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Steps to make Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice:
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
If you find this Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.