Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai ground toasted rice – Khao Kua recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai ground toasted rice – Khao Kua recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai ground toasted rice – khao kua recipe. To cook thai ground toasted rice – khao kua you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai ground toasted rice – Khao Kua:
- Provide 2 cups of Jasmine rice.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass, thin slices (optional).
- Take 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves, thin slices (optional).
Instructions to make Thai ground toasted rice – Khao Kua:
- Roast jasmine rice in a pan or wok keep stirring them on medium low heat until rice start to change colour and become golden brown then add some lemongrass and kaffir lime in and continue stirring them until the lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves started to dry out. At this point you will have a really fragrant and aromatic smell. Leave them to cool down for a few min..
- Pound them about 3-4 tbsp at time in pestle and mortar or you can use electric blender if prefer. Pound them until they become fine powder..
- Keep them in a jar with tightlid on..
If you find this Thai ground toasted rice – Khao Kua recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.