Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s sabudana khichari indian breakfast (vegan). recipe. To make l.n.s sabudana khichari indian breakfast (vegan). you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).:
- Take of Main ingredients.
- Get 3 tbsp of Soya oil..
- Get 3 of Green chilly (Finely chopped) ..
- Get 1 1/3 of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumine seeds.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder..
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped) ..
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar (vegan) ..
- Get 2/3 cup of Potatoes (boiled ,peeled ,cubed.)..
- You need 1 cup of Sabudana / Sago Seeds ( soaked soaked for 2hrs in water ) ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes (finely chopped) ..
- Use 25 grams of Soya balls ..
- Get 1 of Cucumber.
Steps to make L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).:
- In a khadhi put soya oil . Add cumine seeds. When cumine seeds done. Keep gas stove at medium high..
- Add Green chilly , Ginger ,Tomatoes Soya balls and Cucumber chopped. ..
- Now add Boiled, cubed, potato. stier it for another 30 sec . Then roasted peanut powder..
- Some salt as per taste . And black pepper..
- Then put sugar. Now stiear it well on low medium fire..
- Cover it with a lid for 8-9 minutes..
- sprinkle coriander leaves over it..
- Note: If you want to have it with lemon juice then put that right before eating it. ..
- Open the lid and mix it. Then transfer it o the two waiting plates ..
- After that you know what yo do with the dishes ……ha … ha .. ha ….
- Please note that you can add Sago Seeds after step no 2 or step no 3. Actually I forgot to write down this step. I feel sorry about the step. for any other questions you are welcomed..
If you find this L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.