Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. You can cook spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 16 oz of dry pasta.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of half & half.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 12 oz of fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Steps to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.