Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken & biscuits casserole recipe. To cook easy chicken & biscuits casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook EASY chicken & biscuits casserole:
- Use 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of peas.
- Take 3 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- Use 1 cup of French fried onions.
- Use 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
Instructions to make EASY chicken & biscuits casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
If you find this EASY chicken & biscuits casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.