Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage recipe. To make smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage:
- You need 1 lb of dried redbeans.
- Take 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of smoked sausage cut.
- Take 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Provide 4 of smoked turkey tails.
- Provide 1 of cayenne pep to taste.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of sesoning salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of adobo.
- Provide 1 of rice.
- Provide 1 large of onion chopped.
Instructions to make smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage:
- Place beans in Dutch oven and cover generously with water. Let soak 30 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to beans except salt and rice. Bring to boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary (about 2 1/2 hours). Add salt to taste. Remove about 3 tablespoons of beans from mixture and mash to paste; return to Dutch oven and stir. Simmer 15 more minutes. Serve over hot rice..
- I sometimes add frozen okra! cornbread is a good side dish! some ppl serve redbeans,ect over cornbread! Its up to you..
If you find this smilys redbeans n rice & smoked sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.