Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry almond shortbread cookies recipe. You can cook cherry almond shortbread cookies using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies:
- Use 6 ounces of unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) at room temperature.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of marachino cherry juice.
- Use 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 of marachino cherries, chopped.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted almonds, chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg ewash).
- Get of For Drizzle.
- Prepare 4 ounces of white chocolaye, melted.
- Take 3 of punces milk chovolate, melted.
Steps to make Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment ppaper.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add extracts and cherry juice and beat in.
- Add flour and salt, when just blended add chopped cherries.
- Combine tne chopped almonds wíth the granulated sugar on a plate.
- Roll cookies into I inch balls.
- Dip in egg wash.
- Roll in almond sugar and place on prepared pan flatten tops with the alm of your hand. Bake 12 to 18 minutes. Cool on rcks.
- When cool drizzle with white cgocolate.
- Then milk chocolate, allow to set.
If you find this Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.