Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake yoghurt cheesecake recipe. You can cook no-bake yoghurt cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake:
- Get of <Base>.
- You need 1/2 of pkt Choco Ripple Biscuits (125g).
- Prepare 50 g of Butter *melted.
- Use of <Cheesecake>.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Gelatine (6g).
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Boiling Water.
- You need 250 g of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar *1/3 cup if you like it sweeter.
- Use 1/2 cup of Greek Style Yoghurt.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream *whipped.
Steps to make No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake:
- Line a cake tin (springform is better) base and sides with baking paper..
- Process Choco Ripple Biscuits until mixture crumbled to fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter for the base and press into the prepared tin. *Note: Very dry low-fat chocolate biscuits need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream, Milk or extra Butter..
- Sprinkle Gelatine into Water in a small heat-proof bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds until hot, but do not boil. Using the electric beaters or a whisk, whip the cream until firm peaks form..
- Using the same beaters or a whisk, mix softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add Yoghurt and Lemon Juice and mix well. Gradually beat in the dissolved Gelatine until well combined. Fold in Whipped Cream..
- Pour the mixture over the base and smooth the surface. Cover and refrigerate for several hours until firmly set..
- Serve with your favourite berries..
If you find this No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.