Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe. To cook nutella shortbread cookies😊 you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutella shortbread cookies😊:
- Provide 1 cup of White flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use of Nutella as required for garnish.
Steps to make Nutella shortbread cookies😊:
- To make the dough first. In a food processor add butter and mix now add sugar, salt, baking powder baking soda, white flour and mix until dough rolls in one shape..
- Turn off the food processor. Now put the dough in a plastic wrap and flatten it out and place in refrigerator for 10 mins..
- Take the dough out. And now preheat the oven on 150°c. Knead the dough and make shapes as required. But insert small holes so you can add nutella..
- Bake in the oven on 250°c temperature for about 10-15 mins. When done serve cold. And garnish with coconut powder..
If you find this Nutella shortbread cookies😊 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.