Easiest Way to Make Quick No-bake Oreo Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe. You can cook no-bake oreo cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Oreos.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of whipping/double cream.
- Take of Icing/Confectioners sugar.
Instructions to make No-bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Crumb 15 Oreos. I suggest to use about 17-19 for a proper stable base. Also, no need to take out filling..
- Melt butter and place in to crumbs..
- The crumb mixture should be like wet sand!.
- Now place the crumb mixture evenly into you springform tin.
- Place into fridge while we make the cheesecake topping!.
- Now in a large bowl place cream cheese,.
- And icing sugar.
- Now in a separate bowl place cream and whip using a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Now mix the cream cheese and icing sugar mixture.
- Now add whipped cream into the cream cheese Mixture..
- Then beat them together again using a hand mixer or stand..
- Now break apart a few Oreos (up to you how many I used 4-6) it's also up to you how chunky/thin you want it!.
- Now place into the cheese/cream mixture.
- And fold it through using a spatula gently. I added a few more small broken apart oreos!.
- Now take your Oreo base out of the fridge..
- And place mixture over base evenly.
- Place back Into fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight for best results!.
- Slice and serve!.
- The chunky bits will have gone soft and gives it a great look!.
If you find this No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.