Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Blueberry cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry cheesecake recipe. To make blueberry cheesecake you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry cheesecake:
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of ?packed of Marie biscuit.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get of For cream mixture.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipped Cream.
- Take 1 block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 2 Tbsp of unflavored gelatine.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of For topping.
- You need of Blueberry can sauce or blueberry jam dissolve in water.
- You need of Colour full sprinkle.
Steps to make Blueberry cheesecake:
- Melt ½ cup of butter, Add 1 and 1/2 pack of crushed biscuit Mix well. Now add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar..
- . Pour the biscuit mixture to your 9 inch springform pan with wax paper. Press it to the pan firmly and evenly..
- Place inside the freezer while making the cream. Beat chilled whipping whipped cream until it doubles in volume. Over beating will make it sag. Timing is everything. To get nicely chilled cream, keep in the fridge overnight or in the freezer for 1 hour. Chilled cream will result to fluffy and thicker cake..
- In a separate bowl, beat 1 block of cream cheese. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar, beat until creamy.Fold the cream cheese mixture to the Whipped Cream..
- Mix the unflavored gelatine using cut and fold method. Prepare the gelatine by adding ½ cup of water and dissolve by using double boiler. Bring it to room temperature before adding to your cream..
- Then transfer cream to the prepared crust. Spread evenly. Then chill 2 hours.
- Once chilled, remove the cake from the pan..
- Pour ½ can of blueberry on top..
At no additional cost to you. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. I love making them in bar form – though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat.
If you find this Blueberry cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.