Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauerkraut & beans soup recipe. To make sauerkraut & beans soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauerkraut & Beans soup:
- You need 600 g of sauerkraut.
- Take 2-3 of carrots.
- You need 1 tin of mixed beans.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of food seasoning (or vegetable stock cube).
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground red pepper (for the roux sauce).
- Take 200 ml of vegan soured cream (see recipe).
- Provide 2,5 litre of water.
- Prepare 400 g of plant-based meat free meatballs.
Instructions to make Sauerkraut & Beans soup:
- The sauerkraut is washed in cold water, then drained & squeezed the excess water. Put to boil in 2.5 liters of water..
- Once the cabbage is cooked enough, add the carrots, and the washed, drained tinned beans along the way the plant-based meatballs..
- Next comes the roux. Fry the flour in a little oil, pull off from the heat, add the red pepper powder, then mix with the sour cream until lump-free & smooth..
- As soon the carrots cooked as well, with the juice of soup delute the roux sauce pouring & simmering all together for a bit..
If you find this Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.