Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoothie Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoothie Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoothie pancakes recipe. To make smoothie pancakes you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Use of oats or oat flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of small banana.
- You need of spinach.
- Get of date (optional).
- Get of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- You need of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- Take of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
Instructions to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.
If you find this Smoothie Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.