Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Tongue Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tongue Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongue Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongue stew recipe. To make beef tongue stew you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tongue Stew:
- You need of Beef tongue.
- Provide of an adequate amount Aromatic vegetables.
- Provide of each Canned tomatoes, tinned demi-glace sauce.
- Provide of to make a roux Flour and butter.
- Take of Red wine.
Steps to make Beef Tongue Stew:
- Thaw the frozen beef tongue naturally. If you are using a fresh one, it will be very tender when it's done..
- Parboil the tongue with vegetables. Then let it cool naturally in water used for cooking. When it has cooled, peel the skin and cut into your desired thickness..
- Prepare the stew. Stir fry aromatic vegetables and add enough water to cover and simmer. The aromatic vegetables include carrot, celery, shallots, garlic, etc..
- While you are simmering the stew, add mashed canned tomatoes. Simmer until it has reduced by half. Boil down 2 cups of red wine before you add it to the stew. Add the wine and strain. Then add the canned demi-glace sauce (optional)..
- Saute flour in butter slowly until it has turned dark brown. Add water used for cooking the tongue to make a roux. It should look like this as shown in the photo. Dissolve the roux into the stew (Step 4). Season with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Put the cooked tongue into the stew. If you used a frozen tongue, it will be very tender if you leave it to stand overnight. Serve with sautéed spinach or pasta..
If you find this Beef Tongue Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.